Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Guys and Dolls and Friends and Family

Sorry, folks.  Photo dump time.

I can't remember being this busy...ever.  Between wrapping up Holden's school year, duties of Parent Association President starting already at Ella's school, planning and organizing the end of the year Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, Mom and Autumn arriving from California on their cross country trip, friends' birthdays, the Falbos visiting, helping out with Ella's big musical, and planning and packing for our trip to Italy and Spain (and cleaning the apartment for our friends who will be staying here while we're away)...I hardly have time to shower, much less blog.

HOW DO YOU WORKING MOMS DO IT?!?

Serious respect to you all.

So with very few words, here's the lazy-man's blog:

Finishing up school...


Foraging in Central Park with Wildman Steve!






Field trip to Staten Island

Ella's big break in Guys and Dolls...











Shauna, Jake, Francesca and Daniella visit from California...


Peonies from our garden






Grandma and Autumn drive 3,335 miles to see us!






Holden gets an early birthday present from Grandma and Poppa Skaggs


I know it sounds like I'm complaining about being so busy but there isn't one thing I'd give up.  I'm so lucky to be able to help out so much with Ella's school, to be able to continue homeschooling Holden, who is thriving, to have so many loved ones come visit us...

And ESPECIALLY to be able to spend two weeks traveling around Italy with my three favorite people in the world!  We leave next Thursday and Kevin has our itinerary planned down to the second.  I get to sit back and enjoy the ride :)

I hope to be able to at least post photos on Facebook and Instagram, if not blog.  At the end of two weeks Kevin will return to New York and the kids and I will travel on to San Sebastian, Spain where they will go to sleep-away camp.  I will be exploring the area with friends and then spending a week down in the Canary Islands.


Pinch me.

9 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are really tremendous and fantastic.I'm sure you'll do it more accurately and perfectly.Thank you very much for sharing.keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are a teacher? These are some pretty great pictures. btw aree these your students? And also it seems that you like being busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also interactive dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. 50 likes

    ReplyDelete